Identity of the controller:
SALESIANER MIETTEX GmbH
We process personal data falling under the following data categories:
- Company details
- Contact details
- Contract details
- Billing details
- Order details
The data provided by you is required to fulfil the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures. Without said data, we are unable to conclude the contract with you.
The purpose of using the data is to process and transmit data in the business relationship, including automated and archived text documents (such as correspondence) in this matter.
Recipient of the data:
Furthermore, personal data may be transmitted to the following recipients:
- Banks for the settlement of payments
- Legal representatives in business cases
- Competent administrative authorities, especially financial authorities
- Debt collection company in case of default
- Contract or business partners who are or should be involved in the delivery or service
- Insurance when concluding an insurance contract for the delivery / service
- or the occurrence of the insured event
- The federal institute “Statistics Austria” for the compilation of statutory
- (official) statistics
- Customers (recipients of deliveries / services)
Duration of data storage:
Until the termination of the business relationship or until expiration of the guarantee, warranty, statute of limitations and legal retention periods applicable to the client; in addition, until the termination of any legal disputes in which the data are required as proof . It must be reasonable for SALESIANER MIETTEX GmbH to delete your data.
Right to information and withdraw:
Right to complain to the supervisory authority:
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or if your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any other way, you may turn to the supervisory authority with your complaint. In Austria, this is the Data Protection Authority.